It is a crystalline thermoplastic plastic with an obvious melting point of 165~175°C, and its properties are closest to metals. It is generally called plastic steel.
1. It has high mechanical strength, rigidity, environmental resistance, and repeated impact;
2. It has good dimensional stability, elasticity, self-lubrication and wear resistance;
3. Good temperature resistance (-40℃~120℃), good dielectric and organic solvent resistance.
1. Easy to thermally decompose under high temperature for a long time;
2. No self-extinguishing, poor acid resistance;
3. Large forming shrinkage.
Electronic appliances: washing machine, juicer parts, timer components;
Automobile: handlebar parts, power window parts;
Industrial parts: mechanical parts, gears, handles, toys, screws.